Airport Badging appointments are required for both new and renewal badge applications. It is the responsibility of your authorized signer or his/her designee to schedule the correct badging appointment on your behalf. Badging appointments can be made by authorized signers by clicking here. In an effort to make the badging process easier to understand, the following steps should be followed to ensure that all badging requirements are covered when badging a new applicant.
These steps, when followed in the proper order, will ensure that the badging process is completed accurately, correctly, and in accordance with all security rules and regulations.
When badging a new applicant, the following process should be followed:
- Have the new Applicant fill out the Badge Application/Renewal Form.
- Have the Authorized Signer/Sponsor/Employer sign the back of the badge application.
- Have your Authorized Signer verify that the badge application is filled out correctly and that access levels, escort privileges, driver privileges and badge color are correctly marked on the badge application.
- Badge Holder will bring all required IDs and documents to the initial appointment and will be fingerprinted.
- The Authorized signer will then schedule a badge testing appointment that coincides with the Badge color and driver privilege assigned to a Badge Holder.
- Badge Holder will arrive on testing date and will take the appropriate tests, and once he passes, will be issued a badge.
- All done! We will see you in one (1) year to renew your badge.