TBI Airport Management
TBI Airport Management is the private operator of Bob Hope Airport.
TBI employment requires authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, and ability to pass an employer background check and 10-year TSA background check.
Resumes will only be accepted and reviewed for the position(s) listed below:
Human Resources Manager:
The Human Resources Manager will be reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources with dotted-line to Corporate HR. The successful candidate will be managing the day-to-day operations and activities of Human Resources and Payroll, and supporting staff in both union and non-union environments.
- Maintaining employee benefits program, employee communications and facilitating all employee events and functions.
- Recruiting of exempt and non-exempt talents.
- Partners with managers and supervisors in resolving employee conflicts and situations.
- Partners with managers and supervisors in the interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Administers LOA in compliance with all state and federal labor laws.
- 3 to 5 years of recent Human Resources experience
- BA or BS Degree, or combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.