- Opened Memorial Day Weekend 1930, built by United Airports Company of California, Ltd.
- Name changed to Union Air Terminal 1934.
- Purchased by Lockheed Aircraft Company 1940, name changed to Lockheed Air Terminal.
- Name changed to Hollywood-Burbank Airport 1967.
- Sold by Lockheed to Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport Authority 1978, name changed to Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport.
- Name changed to Bob Hope Airport 2003.
- Size of premises: 550 acres
- Two intersecting runways: Runway 15/33 6,885 ft. long, north-south direction; Runway 8/26, 5,802 ft. long, east-west direction.
- Elevation: 778 ft.
- Passenger terminal size: 220,000 sq. ft., 14 aircraft parking positions.
- Alaska Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- SeaPort Airlines
- US Airways
ANNUAL PASSENGER AND CARGO ACTIVITY
- 4.1 Million Annual Passengers 2012
- 103.7 Million Pounds of Cargo 2012
- 52,352 Air Carrier Operations 2012
- 12,996 Air Taxi Operations 2012
- 69,153 General Aviation Operations 2012
- 667 Military Operations 2012
- 135,138 Total Aircraft Operations 2012
For more detailed aeronautical information, we suggest www.airnav.com.